Rolwaling trek is one of the rarely walked trekking trails in Nepal that rewards trekkers with its tranquility, breathtaking peak views, affluent local cultures and varied plants and animals. The region lies at an elevation of 5,755m and is covered in thick woods so ascends are vertical. Rolwaling trek also offers traverse Tashi Lapcha Pass lying at an elevation of 5640m and it falls to the west side of the Khumbu area. This trek needs a prior trekking experience and a fit body along with the enthusiasm of trekking. Plus, to trek on this path, trekkers ought to have a special peak climbing permit. And, the months between September to November, perhaps will be the best time in a year to go for Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass trek because the weather will clear which rewards you with the incredible views.
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha trek passes all the way through stunning Rolwaling valley and helps you walk through Everest base camp trekking path. Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha trekking also presents eye-catching views of gigantic Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Gauri Shankar, Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Ama Dablam, Kusum Kangaroo, Thamserku, Kwang Dae, Cholaste, Twache, etc. Likewise, you will get a unique chance to learn about Tibetan Sherpa as well as other mixed culture and get an overwhelming experience of walking through Rhododendrons forest. In point of fact, it is the mishmash of Rolwaling Valley Trek as well as Khumbu Valley Trek that bestows the marvelous backwoods experience in the far-flung Himalayan area of Nepal.
Rolwaling Trek designed by Nepal Kailash trekking is counted as one of the most challenging trekking and amazing option to move into the less crowded Himalayan area. a fascinating part of this moderate trekking route is traversing Tashi Lapcha Pass which will reward you with the fabulous views of Tengi Ragi Tau (6943m), Dragkar-Go (6793m), Bigphero-Go Shar (6729m), and various other peaks and we will walk through gentle slopes, traverse glacial regions which will be one of the unforgettable experience.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Preparation day
Day 03: Drive to Singate
(Mainly downhill then along the valley)
Day 04: Trek to Suri Dhoban
just 2 hrs., a very short morning, but an irresistible campsite at the confluence of two rivers
Day 05: Trek to Gongar khola
following the valley
Day 06: Trek to Simigaon
up-valley to the bridge, cross, then ascend steeply but not too painfully to Simigaon, a very pleasant village
Day 07: Trek to Dongang
initial ascent, then down to the valley floor
Day 08: Trek to Beding
Steadily uphill following the valley
Day 09: Rest (acclimatization) at Beding
Day 10: Trek to Na
Day 11: Rest / explore around Na
Day 12: Trek back to Beding. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Trek back to Gyalche. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek to Simigaoun. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Trek to Jagat. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: Trek back to Shingati. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Trek back to Ratomate. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 18: Trek back to Dolakha. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 19: Drive back to Kathmandu. Fare well dinner with cultural dances.
Day 20: Transfer to Airport for your onward Journey
- All ground transports by private vehicle as per itinerary required
- Kathmandu accommodation inclusive breakfast as per itinerary
- All entry fees as per itinerary
- Three times meals including Lunch, Dinner, and breakfast during trek with hot water/ tea/coffee
- An experienced cook for camping trekking
- Tent, mattress, chair, table and cooking utensils during camping trek
- Guide, cook, needed Sherpa and porters, their salary/food/accommodation/insurance and required transports
- Camping charge
- An English speaking highly experienced friendly and helpful trekking guide
- Rain protection duffel bag for luggage
- Company guarantee the rescue services if needed; please hand over your insurance policy copy to us
- Government taxes and office service charge
- International airfare
- Nepal visa fee which obtained at the airport on arrival
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks bottle of mineral water and snack foods during trekking
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Battery charge during trekking
- Any personal medical or evacuation expenses incur and strongly recommend international Travel Insurance
- Extra porter for the personal day bag pack
- Extra cost of natural disaster
- Sleeping bag can be rented from company @ USD 00.80 cent per day per piece
- Kathmandu sightseeing (it will be extra because we should arrange according to your staying in Nepal)
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the cost include
- Tips to staffs