General Booking term and Condition
Trip Booking in advance can be done by email or recommendations through friends between Nepal Kailash Trekking Pvt. Ltd. and customers.
We take a charge:
- For Nepal general and Bhutan trips 20% of the total amount which is not refundable but can be postponed for next trip.
- For Nepal Restricted region trekking which required special permits booking 30% of the total trip amount which is not refundable but can be postponed for next trip.
- For Tibet 50% of the total trip amount which is not refundable but can be postponed for next trip.
- A Cancellation charge of 40% is levied on the total amount of booking charge if the person of group canceled 15 days before of the departure.
- A Cancellation charged 90% is levied the total amount of the trip if a person or group canceled (due to personal causes) on the same day of the departure.
- Incase postpone the trip, charged of the 25% of the booking charged.
- A Cancelation charged 50% refund is given to the party/group, the given program of the rest day.
- We will not be liable for any incomplete tour/trek
Risks: The agency will not be responsible to for any unsure loose or damage sustained as a result of any mishap to yourself or personal articles, nor can be responsible for the consequences or effects of strikes or another incidence during your journey. However, we do our best to take good care of you in order to make your journey memorable and successful, yours satisfaction and happiness are our top concerned.
Due to political distribution or natural disaster, possible we manage you alternatively routes – or make an understanding between customer and the Company.
The Travel Insurance
We, Nepal Kailash Trekking highly recommend a full travel insurance package to all our customers, it is like an insurance must cover all the medical expense, personal accident, emergency evacuation and the loss of gears and natural calamity, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects etc.
We, Nepal Kailash Trekking Company will not be any responsible if clients did unlawful act according to the anti-law of Nepal Government during the trip.
Mode of Payments
Payment either by wire transfer or through credit card
Account Name: Nepal Kailash Trekking Pvt. Ltd.
Current A/C: 0010 0030 8901
Account type: Foreign Currency (USD)
SWIFT Code: TDBLNPKA
Bank Name: Tourism Development Bank Ltd.
Bank Street Address: Bhagawati Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Correspondent bank Details:
Mashreq Bank PSC
50 Broadway Suite 1500
New York, NY 10004
SWIFT Code: MSHQUS33
Credit card payments, 5% extra will be levied as a credit card processing charge
Download Credit Card Form