Nepal is one of the exceptional location for all tourists. Nepal is for all seasons for trekking tour. Regarding the own family trekking tour in Nepal, there are many destination alternatives for trekking tour with kids (children). Pokhara, Ghandruk, and Chitwan Jungle Safari are the first class place for the family trekking tour in Nepal. Additionally, you can do Poon Hill Trek if you have more days. You may drive from Pokhara to till below Ghandruk then trek about an hour (same day). After Ghandruk, trek to Dhampus/Pokhara in next 2 days extra thru Landruk/Pothana. This trekking excursion offers you a large Annapurna mountain with marvelous landscape perspectives. It is much better to add (stay a night) at Australian Camp and if possible then includes Mohare Danda as well.
It is an important part to have an experience trekking guide or trekking team to make succeed family trekking in Nepal. We are family trekking tour operator specialist too. As we are a responsible and reliable trekking agency in Nepal, already organized several family trekking in Nepal in high Himalaya. We have a successful record of Annapurna Circuit trekking with kids. A kid was below 8 years when she had done Annapurna Circuit Trekking (Thorong Pass 5416 m). She did also Tilicho Lake Basecamp as well.
This own family trekking tour gives nature, the way of life and journey activities too. Ghandruk hiking, where you can get a danger to peer a dwelling village way of life of Nepal countryside. Ghandruk is the second biggest Gurung village in Nepal after Sikles. The Gurungs are an ethnic institution and they're famous for Gurkha Soldier within the global. you can see a museum in Ghandruk village by paying some rupees front fees. you may walk alongside farming land and thru nature splendor, forests inside the peace and calm surroundings in this circle of relatives hiking tour in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (827m)
Day 04: Drive to Kinja (1640m) and trek to Ghandruk (1940m)
Day 05: Explore day around
Day 06: Trek to Tolka (1700m)
Day 07: Trek to Australian Camp (2100m)
Day 08: Trek to Kande (1770m) and drive to Pokhara
Day 09: Drive to Chitwan (150m range)
Day 10: Jungle safari activities in Chitwan
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure
• Airport picks up and drop by private car/van/jeep as well all ground transfer per itinerary
• 3 stars or as clients required hotels in Kathmandu ( inclusive bed and Breakfast)
• Necessary trekking tours permit and entrance fees as per itinerary
• Tour guide/salary for Kathmandu sightseeing
• Lodge accommodation, Meals during trekking (lunch, dinner and breakfast with tea and coffee)
• An English speaking , highly experienced and helpful Trekking guide/salary/food/accommodation
• Needed porter/salary/food/accommodation
• Chitwan on full package (accommodation, lunch, Dinner and Breakfast) and need fees for Jungle Safari activities
• International airfare
• Nepal visa fee
• Any alcohol and soft drink Beverage, like beer, Coca cola, mineral water
• Food in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Natural disaster or unseen circumstance
• Tips to driver, trekking staffs
Wonderful Nepal Experience We availed the services of Nepal Kailash Trekking for road transportation from 15th to 25th June 2017. Mr Raju Gurung and..